- "As your Maker, I release you."
- ― Maker Vampires (True Blood)
- "RELEASING CONTROL."
- ― Harbinger (Mass Effect 2)
- Bond Releasing
- Contract Releasing
- Control Releasing
The user is able to release themselves and/or others from different methods of control, up to and including Mind Control, a Sire Bond, Possession, a mystical contract, or users of Oath Keeping and Entity Bonding.
- The bonds/contracts/control are only broken, not destroyed outright, and may be reestablished later.
- May only work on oneself or others, not both.
- User of higher/advance methods of control cannot be released.
- Genie (Disney's Aladdin)
- Jafar (Disney's Aladdin)
- Harbinger (Mass Effect series)
- Mewtwo (Pokémon)
- Crowley (Supernatural)
- Maker Vampires (True Blood)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.