The power to wield or create sentient weapons. Variation of Power Weaponry.
- Living Weaponry
User can wield or create a sentient weapon, object with intelligence that may be human, robotic, or magical (as is the case with any non-technological weapons, such as a sword), but not all magic weapons are sentient.
In some cases, the weapon can also be used to channel Sentient Power.
- Entity Infusion: by infusing sentient entities into the weapon.
- Magic: only through the weapon
- Sentience Inducement: Can grant non-sentient weapons sentience
- Sentient Energy Manipulation: channeled through a weapon
- Soul-Bound Weapon
- Weapon Proficiency
- Weapon Merge
- A sentient weapon may experience a moral conflict from its specific nature as a weapon or may function as the villain, which, through its intelligence, is able to gain power.
- It may try to kill it's wielder if provoked to a great extent.
- The weapon's goals may differ from its users.
- Users may have to earn the sentient weapon's trust.
See also: Living Weapon.