- Acid Creature Creation
- Acid Entity Creation
- Formulated Acid Blasts
User is able to create beings of acid or shape existing acid into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Acid Mimicry.
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create acid, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Because the entity is made of acidic substance, anything it touches corrodes.
- Acid Immunity
- Magellan (One Piece)