- "Heroes aren’t born, They’re made!"
- ― (The Boys)
- "The super serum doesn’t turn us into monsters, it only brings out the truth of what we are inside, whether it’s perfect or not."
- ― (Anonymous)
- "Ever since I was blown off from that roof. All I felt is pain. Pain of betrayal. Pain of having every bone in my body shattered. When I hit the water…I didn’t panic. I was patient. I let patience…Help me to find a way to transform that pain into something else…Strength."
- ― Ricardo Diaz (Arrowverse)
The ability to gain powers from certain serums. Sub-power of Serum Manipulation. Combination of Drug Usage and Powers Via Object. Variation of Chemical-Based Powers. Scientific equivalent of Potion-Based Powers.
- Powers via Serum
- Serum-Based Enhancement
- Serum-User Physiology
- Super Serum Powers
The user can gain powers by being given a certain serum that augments one’s physical body. Some users can be turned into super soldiers after being given a serum. Some users can be turned into metahumans/mutants or mutates after being given a serum. If users are female and pregnant, as they’re being given a serum, their children may also gain powers once they’re born. If most users are male and have children with non-superpowered individuals, they may inherit their powers.
- Various Superpowers
- Personality Attuned Powers - Some users develop superpowers that resemble their personalities.
- Decelerated Aging/Longevity/Semi-Immortality
- Elemental Manipulation
- Extrasensory Perception
- Heat/Laser Vision
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Unnatural Quality
- Weakness Resistance/Limitation Transcendence
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology
- Clone Physiology
- Modified Clone Physiology - Human clones can be genetically modified, by being injected with the super serum, and therefore given enhanced abilities.
- Experientially Induced Powers
- Power Bestowal/Augmentation
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Serum Manipulation
- Users may experience unpredictable side effects from the serum:
- Depending on if the serum has time limits, the effects of the serum, which grants the user powers, may not last forever.
- Thus the user may have to constantly inject themselves with the serum daily.
- Depending on the effects the serum has on physical age, infants/children or teenagers may have better adaptation to the effects of the serum than adults.
- Titan Serum (Attack on Titan)
- Compound V (The Boys)
- V24 (The Boys)
- Super Serum (DC Comics/All-Star Superman)
- Mirakuru Serum (DC Comics/Arrowverse)
- Original Vaccine (DC Comics/Arrowverse)
- Velocity-9 (DC Comics/Arrowverse)
- Green Light (DC Comics/Arrowverse/Black Lightning)
- Meta Booster (DC Comics/Arrowverse/Black Lighting)
- Anti-Aging Serum (DC Comics/Arrowverse/Black Lightning)
- Harun-El/Rock of Yuda Kal/Black Kryptonite (DC Comics/Arrowverse/Supergirl)
- OZ Formula/Goblin Serum (Marvel Comics)
- Super Soldier Serum (Marvel Comics/Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Dr. Erskine's Early Prototype Serum
- Dr. Erskine's Perfected Serum
- Zola's Super Serum
- U.S. Military Super Serum
- Howard Stark's Super Serum
- The Other US Military Super Serum Variant
- Hulk Serum/Gamma Serum
- The Abomination Formula
- Nagel's Super Serum
- Mutant Growth Hormone (Marvel Comics/X-Men Films)
- Trilsettum Serum (No Ordinary Family)
- Infinity Formula (Marvel Comics)