- "Sex is Evil, and the good can’t have it back. They gave it up. It’s ours."
- ― Corin Deeth III
- Archdemon of Lust/Sexuality
- King/Queen of Hell Physiology
- Lust Demon Lord/King/Queen Physiology
- Sexual Archdemon Physiology
- Succubus/Incubus Lordship/Queen/King Physiology
A user with this ability either is or can transform into a Sex Demon Lord of the highest caliber. They possess incredible supernatural power, unchallenged dominion over demons of lust and corruption, and tremendous supernatural abilities in both domains.
Sex Demon Lords wield dark and various sexual type powers from the most corrupted forms of sexuality that can drive people into the most malevolent and perverse acts of sexual corruption, evil and sin.
- Demonic Energy Manipulation
- Gender Transformation
- Life Mastery
- Succubus Physiology/Incubus Physiology
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Hormone Manipulation
- Indomitable Sexuality
- Malleable Anatomy/Shapeshifting
- Natural Weaponry
- Telepathy/Mental Presence
- Wing Manipulation
- Alpha Physiology: More powerful than any other of their kind.
- Demonic Magic: Naturally skilled in demonic magic.
- Dark Lord: Have the potential to become a powerful dark sovereign.
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Hell Lordship: Have dominion over all of hell.
- Lie Manipulation: Deception and treachery are a Hell lords specialty.
- Lust Embodiment: Embody lust on an unholy level
- Power Immunity: Against holy abilities.
- Transcendent Physiology: Transcending through acquiring divine traits.
- True Illusion: Kings/Queens of Hell can make any delusion real.
- Archdemon Physiology
- Demon Physiology
- Demon Lord Physiology
- Fallen Angel Lord Physiology
- Mythic Lord Physiology
- Prime Being
- May be overpowered by other demon lords or an angel lords.
- Can be rivaled by a sex angel lords.
- If users find redemption they can ascend into a sex angel lords.
- Relations with Human/Angel may result birth of a cambion or a nephalem.
- Like regular Succubuses/Incubuses, Sex Demon Lords will still have every single weakness that they would have by far, but to much lesser degrees.