- Shadow/Darkness Devouring/Eating/Stealing
- Umbrakinetic Absorption
The user can absorb the shadows/darkness, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
Users who absorb the shadows of others may be able to affect that target in various ways..
- Assimilation Shield
- Elemental Enhanced Condition
- Darkness Empowerment
- Shadow Breath
- Umbrakinetic Immunity
- Umbrakinetic Regeneration
- Can't absorb self-generated shadows.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May have a limit to how many shadows one can absorb.
- Gekko Moriah (One Piece)
- Leech Shadowkhan (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Rogue Cheney (Fairy Tail)
- Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tail)
- The Shadow (Once Upon a Time)
- Nico di Angelo (Percy Jackson series)
- The Shadow Card (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Shadow Goblin (UBOS: Ultimate Book of Spells)
- Shadow Serpant (Power Rangers Megaforce)