- "My God, how can you be so obtuse?"
- "(sitting in an obtuse position)" What did you call me?"
- "Obtuse. You're being obtuse."
- "Two months in the hole. Or am I being obtuse?"
- "No. Now you're being acute."
- ― Peter Griffin and Carter Pewterschmidt (Family Guy)
The power to use the traits of geometric shapes. Technique of Shape Manipulation.
- Shape Physiology
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of geometric shape or shapes. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of geometric shapes, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Thermal Resistance
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Flat Body
- Formula Manifestation
- Mathematics Manipulation
- Nigh Omniscience
- Numerical Precision
- Shape Generation
- Sphere Manipulation
- Spherical Form
- Unnatural Shape
- May only Mimicry into a certain shape.
- May not return to physical form.