- "It will hurt no less if I kill you in this form."
- ― Thor Odinson (Thor: The Dark World)
- Megamorphing/Metamorphing/Metamorphosis Combat/Fighting
- Morph Combat/Fighting
- Shapeshift Fighting
The user is able to utilize shapeshifting with their physical combat, changing their form for attack, defense, movement and distraction, forming weaponry from their bodies, etc.
- Body Manipulation
- Enhanced Combat
- Partial Transformation
- Weaponized Body
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Combat Merging
- Elemental Mimicry
- Organic Mimicry
- Regenerative Empowerment
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Transformation
- May only be able to turn into specific shapes.
- May only be able to maintain a shape for a limited time.
- Weaponry is limited by user's substance and shifting abilities.
- Users may have specific substance-related weaknesses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.