- "Lesson one on sharks: Great Whites are always hungry!"
- ― Ripster
- "You stood no chance. With the bite of a shark, a dragon of ice shall sink beneath the waves."
- ― Tier Harribel (Bleach)
The power to use the abilities of sharks. Variation of Fish Physiology.
- Shark Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into sharks.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Strength
- Feral Mind
- Predator Instinct
- Rough Armor
- Speed Swimming
- Tooth Regrowth
- Carcharhiniform Physiology (blue, tiger, bull, grey reef, blacktip reef, Caribbean reef, blacktail reef, whitetip reef and oceanic whitetip sharks (requiem sharks), houndsharks, catsharks and hammerhead sharks)
- Heterodontiform Physiology (bullhead or horn sharks)
- Hexanchiform Physiology (cow sharks, frilled shark, etc.)
- Lamniform Physiology (goblin shark, basking shark, megamouth shark, thresher sharks, shortfin and longfin mako sharks, and great white shark)
- Orectolobiform Physiology (zebra sharks, nurse sharks, wobbegongs and the whale shark)
- Pristiophoriform Physiology (sawsharks)
- Squaliform Physiology (bramble sharks, dogfish/roughsharks and prickly shark)
- Squatiniform Physiology (angel sharks)
Sharks are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: Authority, Adaptability, Competitiveness, Continuous Activity, Determination Embodiment, Efficiency, Emotion Manipulation, Fierceness Embodiment, Fluidly, Grace, Innovation Creation, Mystery Embodiment, Perception Manipulation, Preparedness, Remorselessness, Superiority
- User may become bloodthirsty and have a sudden craving for blood.
- Some users tend to eat indigestible materials due to sudden hunger cravings.