The power to use the abilities of sharks. Variation of Fish Physiology.
- Shark Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into sharks.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Strength
- Feral Mind
- Predator Instinct
- Rough Armor
- Speed Swimming
- Tooth Regrowth
- Carcharhiniform Physiology (blue, tiger, bull, grey reef, blacktip reef, Caribbean reef, blacktail reef, whitetip reef and oceanic whitetip sharks (requiem sharks), houndsharks, catsharks and hammerhead sharks)
- Heterodontiform Physiology (bullhead or horn sharks)
- Hexanchiform Physiology (cow sharks, frilled shark, etc.)
- Lamniform Physiology (goblin shark, basking shark, megamouth shark, thresher sharks, shortfin and longfin mako sharks, and great white shark)
- Orectolobiform Physiology (zebra sharks, nurse sharks, wobbegongs and the whale shark)
- Pristiophoriform Physiology (sawsharks)
- Squaliform Physiology (bramble sharks, dogfish/roughsharks and prickly shark)
- Squatiniform Physiology (angel sharks)
- Samebito Physiology
- User may become bloodthirsty and have a sudden craving for blood.
- Some users tend to eat indigestible materials due to sudden hunger cravings.
See Also: Threatening Shark.
Live Action TV
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.