The ability to morph one's body by shedding. Variation of Shapeshifting.
- Epidermis Shapeshifting
- Molting-Based Metamorphosis
The user is capable of changing their physical form by shedding their skin or body to reveal a new layer or shape underneath.
- Shedding one's skin takes time to perform in combat.
- May be random and out of the user's control.
- May only be able to shed a certain amount of times.
- Process may be physically painful.
- Paige Guthrie/Husk (Marvel Comics)
- Shapeshifters (Supernatural)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.