- Shield Physiology
A user with this ability either is or can transform into shield. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of base material, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Defense Manipulation
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Object Manipulation
- Shield Manipulation
- Depending of the material user is made of.
- Weak against Shield Penetration.
- DragonFreezer (Daigunder)
- Ludomon (Digimon)
- TiaLudomon (Digimon)
- RaijiLudomon (Digimon)
- BryweLudramon (Digimon)
- Living Shield (Saga Frontier)
- Pop (Smile Pretty Cure!)
- Goldburn (SSSS.DYNAZENON)
- Atlas (The Rising of the Shield Hero); via merging with Naofumi's shield
- Babalun Mest (War on Geminar)
- Millennium Shield (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- ZW-Ultimate Shield (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Holy ÄRM, Aegis (Marchen Awakens Romance)