The ability to use the abilities of a Shinso. Variation of Vampire Physiology.
- Shinso Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Shinso, a race of vampiric creatures usually born to this state (or attain it through powerful magic like Evangeline A.K. Mcdowell), however unlike other blood-sucking species, the root of their blood lust is psychological rather than physical. Also, because they are part of nature, they can change the world around them accordingly to their thoughts.
While being born from nature just as any natural spirits, the True Ancestor's minds and bodies are modeled after humans, so under the principle that it would be best for them to resemble those who they are supposed to rule over. They were born as a self-defense mechanism for the nature, created for the purpose of returning the world to its original state, before the corruption caused by humans or other mythical creatures.
In the case of other types may have been made through magic or pacts with a demonic entity etc. and may have had all vulnerabilities of normal vampires but as they age or grow in power they're weaknesses disappear. May have an affinity for dark magic ("dark" as in evil or just dangerous) or darkness magic (as in umbrakinesis the control of darkness and shadows). For the Rosario+Vampire type, they have all the same weaknesses as a normal member of their species, but are many times more powerful.
- Absolute Restoration
- Meta Regeneration; when used on themselves.
- Biological Essence Manipulation
- Blood Consumption
- Blood Empowerment
- Blood Resistance
- Form Manipulation
- Infinite Supply
- Power Immunity
- Soul Materialization
- Supernatural Condition
- Mythic Physiology
- Mystic Vampire Physiology
- Nature Manipulation
- Vampire Physiology
- Transcendent Vampire Physiology
- Phenomenon Embodiment
- A purely psychological impulse that pushes them to suck the blood of others, because there is no physical reason behind those impulses there is no definite cure for them. Even though they have the capacity to manipulate nature at will, they never use at 100% as most of their powers is already being used to restrain themselves from drinking blood indiscriminately.
- Can still be hurt by specialized Conceptual Attacks.
- Rachel Alucard (BlazBlue)
- Evangeline A.K. McDowell (Negima!: Magister Negi Magi)
- Shalltear Bloodfallen (Overlord)
- Akasha Bloodriver (Rosario + Vampire)
- Alucard (Rosario + Vampire)
- Moka Akashiya (Rosario + Vampire)
- Tsukune Aono (Rosario + Vampire)
- Arcueid Brunestud (TYPE-MOON)
- Altrouge Brunestud (TYPE-MOON)
- Sacred Ancestor (Vampire Hunter D)
- Miyu (Vampire Princess Miyu)