The ability to produce shockwaves by physical motion. Sub-power of Vibration Manipulation and Shockwave Manipulation. Technique of Enhanced Strength and Enhanced Speed. Variation of Shockwave Generation.
- Ballistic Throw
- Mach One Punch
The user can produce powerful shockwaves by physical motion like clipping, flicking, swinging, rapidly clenching/unfurling one's body parts.
- Concussive Force
- Cutting Wave
- Pressure Strike
- Projectile Enhancement
- Sonic Boom Generation
- Vibration Emission
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Speed
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Strength
- Speed Strike
- Sharpness Manipulation
- Shockwave Generation
- Shockwave Manipulation
- Vibration Attacks
- Vibration Manipulation
- Repetitive use may damage the body.
- Undirected attacks can lead to massive collateral damage.
- Use limited to the health of one's limbs.
- Vibration Absorption and Vibration Negation are the perfect counters.