- Silk Constructs
- Webbing Constructs
Users can turn silk into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the element for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create silk, being limited to shaping already existing one.
- Organic silk may be easily broken, burned, or be soluble.
- Silk may vary in durability, elasticity, and tensile strength.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Gagamboy (Gagamboy Film)
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider (Marvel Comics)
- Cindy Moon/Silk (Marvel Comics)
- Symbiotes (Marvel Comics)
- Rachnera Arachnera (Monster Musume)
- Kidomaru (Naruto)
- Airachnid (Transformers Prime)
- Anub'arak (WoW)
- Nuerbians (WoW)