- Silk Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Web Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilise silk, either magically manipulating it or using it to cast spells.
- Anti-Magic/Fire Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- May only be able to control specific type of silk.
- There is always a price.
- May need medium for using silk.
- Destruction/loss of silk may mean loss of magic.
- Strength of spells may be dependent on strength of magic.
- Spider-Man (Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series); via the Eye of Agamotto
- Preservers (ElfQuest)
- Nebal (Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest)
- Anansi (Gargoyles)
- Arachnotaur (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Gatenmaru (InuYasha)
- Spider yōkai (InuYasha)
- Elise, the Spider Queen (League of Legends)
- Widow (Sailor Moon)
- Arachne (Soul Eater)
- Arachne (Supernatural)
- Web-Shooters enhanced by magic (Marvel Comics)
- Spider's Silk (Final Fantasy)
- Spiderweb Magisword (Mighty Magiswords)
- Magic Carpets (Shantae)
- Silk Spitter (Xiaolin Showdown)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.