- Silk Compression/Hardening
- Solid Web
User can solidify or give solid-like properties to silk with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond. Alternatively, the user can also harden silk to make it denser and harder to break.
- Usually the change is temporary and short-lived.
- May be unable to revert subjects/objects if melted to original form.
- May need to stay in physical contact.
- Anansi (Gargoyles)
- Kirby (Kirby Star Allies); via Spider Copy Ability
- Elise the Spider Queen (League of Legends)
- Kidōmaru (Naruto)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.