- "In a sense, who knows? Our reality may be very much like theirs. All this might just be an elaborate simulation running inside a little device sitting on someone's table."
- ― Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: TNG)
- Simulation Generation
The user can generate simulations of any phenomenons to determine the best course of action to make or even alter the outcome of those phenomenons, including scientific research to run any experiment without needing to physically run it.
- Event Manipulation
- Phenomenon Manipulation
- Probability Computation
- Tactical Analysis
- May not be able to effect certain phenomenons that are considered paracausal.
- Cannot simulate anything that is uncertain.
- Vex (Destiny)
- Panoptes (Destiny)
- Alpha (gdMen)
- Kana (Gokukoku no Brynhildr); after her powers evolve
- Skadi (Gokukoku no Brynhildr)
- ZERO System (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing)
- Sasaki Kojirou (Record of Ragnarok)
- Rin (Shelter)
- Luther Lansfield (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time)
- Coil (Worm)
- Kamen Rider Zero-One Shining Hopper Form (Kamen Rider Zero-One)
- Tree Diagram (A Certain Magical Index)
- GAIA (Being the Reality)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.