- "Caught up in the waves. The death of the day, sing like sirens in shadows. As blue turns to gray, in youth and decay, turning oceans to shallows."
- ― The Birthday Massacre - One
- Hypnotic Call/Melody/Pitch/Song
- Lure Call/Melody/Pitch/Song
- Siren Call/Melody/Pitch
The user is capable of emitting astonishingly beautiful and enchanting singing voice that is capable of summoning/luring anyone who hears it to come towards the singer.
- Beacon Emission
- Death Song
- Hypnosis/Mind Control
- Paralysis Inducement
- Sound Amplification
- Vertigo Inducement
- Celedon Physiology
- Mind Control
- Musical Combat
- Musical Empathy
- Siren Physiology
- Sonic Scream
- Sound Manipulation
- Sound Mimicry
- Supernatural Beauty
- Voice Manipulation
- Target must hear the music to be affected.
- Deafness Inducement renders the target immune to the power.
- Users of Clear Mind/Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Control Immunity/Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Does not work on Sound Immunity/Absorption/Nullification/Manipulation users.
- Effects can be reversed by the right kind of opposite ultra volume.
- May require specific songs.
- May be counteracted by a reversed version of said songs.
- May only work on opposite gender.
- May not work on a member of the opposite gender who is homosexual
- May not work on asexual/ace-spectrum individuals
- Control Negation and Sentient Releasing can undo the effects.