- ― Suika Ibuki
- "Just add water and... EXPONENTIAL GROWTH!"
- ― Bucket Knight (Adventure Time)
- Growth Inducement
- Size Increase
The user can increase the size of anything and everything to a hulking giant, user can may allow target to grow their physical capabilities, allowing them to draw upon vast amounts of strength to superhuman levels.
- Accelerated Growth
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Strength
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Endurance
- Basic Level: User can grow target up to twice of their normal size.
- Advanced Level: User can grow target up to quadruple of their normal size.
- Expert Level: User can grow target up to ten times of their normal size.
- Master Level: User can grow target up to hundred times of their normal size.
- Ultimate Level: User can grow target up to planetary size.
- Absolute Level: User can grow target beyond galactic size.
- Absolute Growth Inducement
- Bodily Attribute Augmentation
- Body Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Endless Growth
- Fat Manipulation
- Giant Physiology
- Giant Monster Mode
- Giant Monster Physiology
- Giant Robot Physiology
- Hormone Manipulation
- Mass Manipulation
- Metal-Eating Growth
- Molecular Manipulation
- Muscle Mass Enhancement
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Self-Subatomic Manipulation
- Size Combat
- Size Manipulation
- Speed Growth
- Subatomic Manipulation
- Unnatural Size
- Weight Manipulation
- May cause collateral damage and destruction while in giant form.
- May only be able to grow a bit larger.
- May feel great pain and discomfort by growing beyond one's optimal limits
- May have problems returning to normal size.
- May be affected by Galileo's Square-Cube Law.
- May lose physical density as size increases, making the recipient much lighter than before.
- The user's size may hinder their speed.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May effect limited mass/amount at once, for example only target and nothing they wear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.