- "Hang around me long enough and you'll learn size doesn't matter."
- ― Hank Pym (Marvel Comics)
The power to manipulate the size of anything and everything. Sub-power of Shapeshifting.
- Dwarfism Manipulation/Control
- Gigantism Manipulation/Control
- Size Alteration/Modulation/Shifting/Changing
The user can manipulate the size of anything and everything, from tiny to absolutely gigantic while retaining their physical proportions, some may be able to alter targets density. Usually, strength and durability are proportional to the size assumed, but the target may gain increased abilities when growing or keep their normal ones when shrinking.
- Augmentation/Reduction of size of effects and powers
- Molecular Fractal Discharge
- Personal Size Manipulation
- Proportional Physicality
- Size Combat
- Size Enhancement
- Size Reduction
- Bodily Mass Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Micro Transportation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Concept Manipulation - change the size in concepts
- Basic Level: User can shrink target down to half and then grow up to double their normal size.
- Advanced Level: User can shrink target down to quarter and then grow up to quadruple of their normal size.
- Expert Level: Users can shrink target down to tenth and then grow up to ten times their normal size.
- Master Level: Users can shrink target down to percentage and then grow up to hundred times of their normal size.
- Ultimate Level: User can shrink target down to a molecule and then grow up to planetary size.
- Absolute Level: User can shrink target below the size of subatomic particles and grow them beyond galactic size.
- Advanced Technology
- Body Manipulation
- Body Length Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Fit Inducement
- Height Manipulation
- Large Size
- Mass Manipulation
- Minuscule Matter Alteration
- Power Suit
- Small Size
- Shrink Warping
- Shrinking Replication
- Size Defiance
- Superior Human Physiology
- Unnatural Size
- May be limited to changing only their own or others' size.
- May be limited to only growing, or only shrinking.
- May be limited to how large one can grow, or how small one can shrink.
- May have mental/emotional effects.
- Clothing and other equipment may not change size with the user.
- One has to be careful when becoming larger while in confined places, to avoid getting stuck/trapped inside of a building or damaging surroundings/themselves.
- In a larger size, one becomes an easier target due to their size hindering their ability to evade attacks.
- Grown/shrunken size causes problems with the environment:
- Grown makes environment too small and fragile.
- Shrinking makes the environment over-sized, making normal hazards exponentially more lethal and usually meaningless problems complicated/dangerous.
- May be affected by Galileo's Square-Cube Law.
See Also: Sizeshifter.
- Height-altering crystals (Gravity Falls)
- SCP-786 - Funnel Factor Twelve (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-2948 - Repeating Bomb (SCP Foundation)
- Pym Particle (Marvel Cinematic Universe)