- "Hang around me long enough and you'll learn size doesn't matter."
- ― Hank Pym (Marvel Comics)
The power to manipulate the size of anything and everything. Variation of Shapeshifting.
- Size Alteration/Modulation/Shifting
The user can manipulate the size of anything and everything, from tiny to absolutely gigantic while retaining their physical proportions, some may be able to alter targets density. Usually strength and durability is proportional to the size assumed, but target may gain increased abilities when growing or keep their normal ones when shrinking.
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition - exact powers depend on whether one shrinks or grows.
- Size Combat
- Size Enhancement
- Size Reduction
- Basic Level: User can shrink target down to half and them grow up to twice of their normal size.
- Advanced Level: User can shrink target down to quarter and them grow up to quadruple of their normal size.
- Expert Level: User can shrink target down to tenth and them grow up to ten times of their normal size.
- Master Level: User can shrink target down to percentage and them grow up to hundred times of their normal size.
- Ultimate Level: User can shrink target down to atomic and them grow up to planetary size.
- Absolute Level: User can shrink target below size of subatomic particles and grow them beyond galactic size.
- Body Manipulation
- Body Length Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Mass Manipulation
- Shrink Warping
- Shrinking Replication
- Shrinking Transmutation
- Unnatural Size
- May be limited to changing only their own or others size.
- May be limited to only growing, or only shrinking.
- May be limited to how large one can grow, or how small one can shrink.
- May have mental/emotional effects.
- Clothing and other equipment may not change size with the user.
- One has to be careful when becoming larger while in confined places, to avoid getting stuck/trapped inside of a building or damaging surroundings/themselves.
- In a larger size, one becomes an easier target due to their size hindering their ability to evade attacks.
- Grown/shrunken size causes problems with environment:
- Grown makes environment too small and fragile.
- Shrinking makes environment over-sized, making normal hazards exponentially more lethal and usually meaningless problems complicated/dangerous.
- May be affected by Galileo's Square-Cube Law.
See Also: Sizeshifter.