- "Hang around me long enough and you'll learn size doesn't matter."
- ― Hank Pym (Marvel Comics)
The power to manipulate the size of anything and everything. Variation of Shapeshifting.
- Size Alteration/Modulation/Shifting/Changing
- Size Change
The user can manipulate the size of anything and everything, from tiny to absolutely gigantic while retaining their physical proportions, some may be able to alter targets density. Usually, strength and durability are proportional to the size assumed, but the target may gain increased abilities when growing or keep their normal ones when shrinking.
- Molecular Fractal Discharge
- Personal Size Manipulation
- Proportional Physicality
- Size Combat
- Size Enhancement
- Size Reduction
- Basic Level: User can shrink target down to half and then grow up to twice their normal size.
- Advanced Level: User can shrink target down to quarter and then grow up to quadruple of their normal size.
- Expert Level: Users can shrink target down to tenth and then grow up to ten times their normal size.
- Master Level: Users can shrink target down to percentage and then grow up to hundred times of their normal size.
- Ultimate Level: User can shrink target down to a molecule and then grow up to planetary size.
- Absolute Level: User can shrink target below the size of subatomic particles and grow them beyond galactic size.
- Body Manipulation
- Body Length Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Fit Inducement
- Large Size
- Mass Manipulation
- Minuscule Matter Alteration
- Small Size
- Shrink Warping
- Shrinking Replication
- Size Defiance
- Unnatural Size
- May be limited to changing only their own or others' size.
- May be limited to only growing, or only shrinking.
- May be limited to how large one can grow, or how small one can shrink.
- May have mental/emotional effects.
- Clothing and other equipment may not change size with the user.
- One has to be careful when becoming larger while in confined places, to avoid getting stuck/trapped inside of a building or damaging surroundings/themselves.
- In a larger size, one becomes an easier target due to their size hindering their ability to evade attacks.
- Grown/shrunken size causes problems with the environment:
- Grown makes environment too small and fragile.
- Shrinking makes the environment over-sized, making normal hazards exponentially more lethal and usually meaningless problems complicated/dangerous.
- May be affected by Galileo's Square-Cube Law.
See Also: Sizeshifter.