- "I shrank myself! That's my ability Little Feet! The other guys say it's worthless...heh, heh, heh... well, whether it's worthless or worth-ful is all up to how you use it!!"
- ― Formaggio (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- Atom/Microscopic/Subatomic Size
- Size Decrease
The user can reduce the size of anything and everything down to the dimensions of an ant, cell or even smaller. Some users may allow a target to retain or have boosted strength, weight, mass while they are at a reduced size.
- Basic Level: User can shrink target down to half of their normal size.
- Advanced Level: User can shrink target down to quarter of their normal size.
- Expert Level: User can shrink target down to tenth of their normal size.
- Master Level: User can shrink target down to percentage of their normal size.
- Ultimate Level: User can shrink target down to atomic size.
- Absolute Level: User can shrink target below size of subatomic particles.
- Ant Physiology
- Body Manipulation
- Cellular Mimicry
- Density Manipulation
- Fairy Physiology
- Hormone Manipulation
- Illusion Manipulation
- Insect Physiology
- Minuscule Matter Alteration
- Molecular Manipulation
- Rodent Physiology
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Self-Subatomic Manipulation
- Shrinking Presence
- Shrinking Replication
- Size Combat
- Size Manipulation
- Speed Shrinking
- Subatomic Manipulation
- Unnatural Size
- Weight Manipulation
- User may get stepped on or attacked (possibly eaten) by larger enemies.
- May not be able go back to regular size.
- May be affected by Galileo's Square-Cube Law.
- May effect limited mass/amount at once, for example only target and nothing they wear.
- Effect may only last for a certain amount of time.
- May be limited to shrinking oneself, and/or objects or beings they make contact with at the time of shrinking.
- The pitch of the affect entity's voice might become higher.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.