User can to create or wield weaponry with power over size, which grants the user a wide variety of size-based abilities, with different abilities depending upon their insight of atomic distance. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of size-based ability they possess.
- May have an upper limit of how big or small something gets.
- Enlarged objects may crumble beneath their weight.
- May be highly dangerous to the user.
- Shrunken objects have an incredibly unstable molecular structure.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Misuse could shrink the universe out of existence.
- Depending on the device's power, may completely erase totality within an area.
- Users Bodily Mass Manipulation, can undo the weapons effects.
- Weak towards Self-Molecular or Atomic Manipulation users.
- Ray Palmer/The Atom (Arrowverse/DC Comics)
- Ryan Choi (Injustice 2)
- Ant-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Henry Pym
- Scott Lang
- The Wasp (Marvel Comics)
- Janet Van Dyne
- Nadia Pym