- "Amazing...!! It's been awhile since we last saw Hon-sama get serious, he was already strong enough with speed and precision from before...But now, it's almost as if his spear has the same destructive force of Earl Shi of the Wei Fire Dragon!!"
- ― The Gyoku Hou Unit on their captain, Ou Hon (Kingdom)
The ability to develop skills in response to immediate threats or situations. Sub-power of Hypercompetence.
- Adaptive Skill
- Instant Skill Adaptation/Evolution
- Spontaneous Skill Adaption
User can instantly develop skills to deal with threats or varying situations, either permanently or temporary.
For example, after a certain situation, like a sword battle, the user may develop Enhanced Swordsmanship to use in such a battle. They could gain knowledge of medicine, and use it to heal someone who is severely wounded. Some users may develop enhancements to go along with the skills, making it seem as if they have had years of development and training in a few seconds.
- Accelerated Development
- Adaptive Weaponry
- Child Prodigy
- Instilled Knowledge
- Reactive Adaptation
- May only be temporary.
- May not be able to control adaptations.
- Usually dependent upon a direct threat or a situation that the person is in, resulting in responsive action.
- Some reactions may have a delayed response.
- Emi and Yumi Hanner (The Irresponsible Captain Tylor)
- Haru Glory (Rave Master); via Rave of Knowledge
- Chuck Bartowski (Chuck); via The Intersect
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece); via Gear Second
- Agatsuma Zenitsu (Kimetsu no Yaiba); while asleep
- Kamado Tanjirou (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Shin (Kingdom)
- Ou Hon (Kingdom)