- "Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."
- ― Hit (Dragon Ball Super)
- Skill Augmentation
- Talent Augmentation/Enhancement
The user can enhance any skills that people may have, allowing those people to become better with whatever skill they may possess, such as making a doctor's skills better, make them better at their job, and possibly do things they couldn't do before.
- Potential Realization
- Skill Adaptation
- Skill Creation
- Skill Manipulation
- Skill Reduction
- Quality Enhancement
- Quality Manipulation
- May be limited to certain types of skills.
- Some people might be immune.
- Heather Tobey (The 4400)
- Satou Pendragon (Death March to the Paralell World Rhapsody) via skill points
- Hit (Dragon Ball Super)
- Users of Dark Magic (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
- Operators (The Matrix series)
- Chiyo (Naruto)
- Breed (One Piece)
- Sonic the Werehog (Sonic Unleashed)
- Divinity Statues (Devil May Cry series)