The ability to manipulate skills.
- Competence Control/Manipulation
- Expertise Control/Manipulation
- Proficiency Control/Manipulation
- Skill Control/Editor
- Technique Control/Manipulation
User can manipulate the skills of oneself and/or others. They can change what a skill does, change how skilled people are in a particular field, how easy/hard it is to master/learn a particular skill, etc.
- Manipulate skills.
- Difficulty Manipulation of skills.
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Skill Adaptation
- Skill Creation
- Skill Bestowal
- Skill Enhancement
- Skill Erasure
- Skill Negation
- Skill Reduction
- Skill Replication
- Talent Theft
- Capability Retention
- Combat Manipulation
- Experience Manipulation
- Quality Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- May not be able to learn new skills.
- May be limited to skills one already knows.
- Souma Nagi (Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World)
- Operators (The Matrix)