- Skill Blocking/Cancellation/Dampening/Neutralization/Nullification/Suppression
The user can cancel out the powers of others, making them unable to utilize their powers as long as they are under the user's effect.
- Can nullify skills
- Can prevent skills from being used
- Can disable one's combat skills to make them ineffective
- Can make people unable to read or write.
- Foreign Forces Removal.
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Power Deactivation
- Power Erasure
- Skill Adaptation
- Skill Erasure
- Skill Manipulation
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Some skills may not be negated.
- Unlike Skill Erasure, effects are mostly temporary, only effective as long as the targets are within range.
- May be a one-shot effect, skills being negated only at the instant of the attack, and will reactivate right after.
- Could be dangerous in situations where skills are required to resolve.
- May be limited to "dampening" or weakening skills.
- Cannot affect users of Negation Immunity.
- Negating acquired skills via Skill Replication may prove harder, depending on the amount copied/absorbed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.