- Skill Assimilation/Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry
- Talent Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry/Replication
- Photographic Reflexes
The user is able to mimic and replicate the skills and talents of others around oneself, and be able to use those skills and talents as one's own.
- Attack Recording/Replication
- Replicate a person's skills and use it as one's own.
- Skill Echo
- Skill Mixture by combining copied skills.
- Technique Reading
- Action Replication
- Experience Manipulation
- Experience Mimicry
- Skill Adaptation
- Skill Manipulation
- Talent Manipulation
- Total Mimicry
- Accumulation may cause a power overload.
- Cannot replicate most Category:Omni powers.
- May have a time-limit for how long the skills are retained.
- May only be able to copy a limited amount of skills at a time.
- May need to be within a certain distance.
- May need physical contact.
- May not be able to access full capabilities of skills.
- May be able to copy skills only in inferior/weakened form.
- May lose replicated skills and need to re-replicate again to retain them.
- Some users may not be able to choose what skills they get.
- Natsumi (Date A Live); via Kaleidscope
- Nene Nanakorobi (Koukaku no Pandora); via Reactive Attribute Enhancement
- Prodigy (Marvel Comics)
- Taskmaster (Marvel Comics)
- Protege (Marvel Comics); Sight
- Victor Alvarez/Power Man (Marvel Comics)
- Sharingan Users (Naruto)
- Twenty-Fifth Baam (Tower of God)
- Obadiah Archer (Valiant Comics/Entertainment)
- Mei Mei (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Satou Pendragon (Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody)
- Maz Koshia (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.