The ability to alter/change one's own skin color. Sub-power of Skin Color Manipulation.
- Metachrosis Manipulation
- Personal Pigmentation
- Personal Skin Tone
- Self-Skin Color Manipulation
The user can change their own skin color, allowing camouflage and disguising.
- Body Manipulation
- Chameleon Physiology
- Color Manipulation
- DNA Manipulation
- Eye Color Manipulation
- Identity Manipulation
- Personal Mastery
- Skin Color Manipulation
- Skin Manipulation
- Tattoo Creation: if one manipulates the skin with a little imagination.
- Can not alter skin colors beyond themselves.
- May be limited to one color or color group.
- If the effect is subconscious, reading users emotions is extremely easy.
- Ryūichi Sendō (Code:Breaker)
- Poison Ivy (DC Comics)
- Martian Manhunter (DC Comics)
- Miss Martian (DC Comics)
- Tanman (Image/G-Man Comics)
- Joshua Foley/Elixir (Marvel Comics)
- Kara Killgrave/Purple Woman (Marvel Comics)
- Paige Guthrie/Husk (Marvel Comics)
- Raven Darkholme/Mystique (Marvel Comics)
- Raze Darkholme/Raze (Marvel Comics)
- Randall Boggs (Monsters Inc.)
- Melona (Queen's Blade)
- Luna Luna (Queen's Blade:Rebellion)
- Ilia Amitola (RWBY)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.