- "My. what lustrous skin you have. I think I'll peel it off you and wear it as pantyhose."
- ― The Skin-Bender to Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider (Ghost Rider Vol 6 #35)
Power to control skin of oneself or others. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Epithelial Manipulation
The user has complete control over the skin of oneself and others, allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them. They can manipulate the texture, color, smoothness, density, sensitivity, etc. of the skin, change it's protective qualities against pathogens, evaporation/water, cause/remove skin ailments, flay the skin of their enemies, etc.
- Adhesive Skin
- Body Shedding
- Body Temperature Manipulation
- Elastic Skin
- Enhanced Touch
- Health Manipulation skin related only.
- Invisible Skin
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Attacks using skin.
- Prehensile Skin
- Skin Color Manipulation
- Skin Constructs
- Skin Generation
- Skin Hardening/Unbreakable Skin
- Skin Removal
- Temperature Regulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Dermal Adaptation
- Layer Reinforcement
- May be limited to manipulating the skin of others or only themselves.
- Constructs are only as tough as the skin used to make them.
- May only be able to manipulate the outer layer of skin.