The power to remove skin from body. Sub-power of Skin Manipulation.
- Skinned Alive
- Object Inversion (MisFits)
User can remove skin from the targets' bodies, from small parts to the whole skin, by making it fall off of the body, rip out or simply disappear without natural means. Exact effects depend on how much of the skin is removed: most or whole skin is lethal if rather slow death, while less is obviously extremely painful and both make the target highly susceptible to various diseases.
- Unless the user has ability to return or regrow the skin, the effect is permanent.
- Useless against Skinlessness.
- Skinless One (Cthulhu Mythos); one of the Faces of Nyarlathotep
- Meat (Mortal Kombat)
- Dark Willow (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Erma Williams (Erma)
- Buffalo Bill (Silence of the Lambs)
- Aureolus Izzard (To Aru Majutsu no Index)
- Magic Man (Adventure Time)
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics); via Mark of Kaine
- Chloe (MisFits); removed by Alex.
- Sarah (MisFits); bestowed by Alex when he took ecstasy.
- Sheeva (Mortal Kombat)
- Leaf Dragons (Class)