The ability to control the sleep functions of oneself and in others.
- Sleep Control
User can induce, manipulate, and enhance all aspects of sleep in themselves or in others, including dreams, daydreams and nightmares. They can manipulate sleep patterns and induce instantaneous sleep on biotic subjects, or to induce perpetual insomnia, remove the need to sleep or make them dreadfully tired all the time.
The user can cause a subject to sleep forever in a comatose-like state and can even determine how deep a sleep is or how long a person or people have been sleeping. They can also force anyone sleeping to wake up regardless of the circumstances.
- Astral Projection during sleep.
- Dream Manipulation
- Insomnia Inducement
- Mental Projection
- Nightmare Manipulation
- Omni-Sleep Inducement
- Sleep Inducement
- Subconscious Manipulation
- The user of this ability is totally conscious during sleep, and can wake themselves up at will.
- User may be subject to Regenerative Healing Factor during sleep.
- The user can cause subjects to not be able to sleep, or to sleep eternally.
- Users may not need to sleep, or when or if they do, only to regenerate and enhance themselves.
- User can apply pain in a dream which causes the pain to manifest into reality.
- User is totally vulnerable during sleep. (Unless he has conjured nightmares.)
- User may still be prone to awakening from outside forces or influences.
- Nemuinas (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Pesky Dust
- Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10 Series); via Magic
- Hypnos/Somnus (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Vriska Serket (Homestuck)
- Dream (The Sandman)
- Nocturn (Danny Phantom)
- Yui Kurata (Trinity Seven)
- Steve (The Life & Times of Juniper Lee)
- Nightmare (Ghost Sweeper Mikami)
- Sanderson Mansnoozie/Sandman (Rise of the Guardians)
- The Sleep Card (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Sian (Rave Master)
- Hypnos (Saint Seiya)
- Hypnos (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Pow (Canimals)
- Nova Artino (Renegades)