- Rest Suppression
User can suppress their need for rest/sleep for long periods of time, allowing them to continue acting without a decline in their physical and mental health due to the lack of sleep.
Unlike Sleeplessness, users need for sleep is only lessened and not removed entirely.
- Resist sleep-based powers.
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Survivability
- Fatigue Manipulation
- Insomnia Inducement
- Sleepless Strength
- Stamina Calling
- Cannot suppress sleep forever.
- Low-level users may be overwhelmed by Incapacitation Inducement and Sleep Inducement/Omni-Sleep Inducement.
- Kencyr Tribe (Chronicles of the Kencyrath)
- Rin (Lost Song)
- Space Marines (Warhammer 40k)