- "Sleep is for the weak, Apu!"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
The ability to become physically stronger the longer one remains awake.
- Sleepless Augmentation
The user can become physically stronger the longer one remains awake. The user's physical attributes are based on lack of sleep thus the longer the user remains awake, the stronger and tougher they become.
- Conditional Invulnerability
- Conditional Power
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- User's mind will eventually suffer from severe sleep deprivation if their stamina is exhaustible and the user must sleep to avoid it
- Once the user sleeps, their physical power resets to its beginning level.
- Sleep Inducement users can negate the the user's power.
- The user may depend off someone or something to help them keep awake.
- Sleep deprivation may cause metabolic declination in long terms.
- Max Damage (Incorruptible)
- Augustus Cole (X-Files)