The ability to manipulate slime, ooze, and goo. Variation of Organic Manipulation.
- Goo Manipulation
- Ooze Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate slime, ooze, and goo of every consistency or viscosity, whether sticky, slippery, etc.
- Goo Generation
- Manipulate the properties of slime.
- Move/lift slime.
- Slime Attacks
- Slime Constructs
- Slime Solidification
- Wallcrawling if the slime is sticky enough.
- Acidic Goo
- Electrical Slime Generation
- Sticky Goo: goo that is sticky and adheres to surfaces.
- Slime Magic
- Slippery Goo
- Poisonous Goo
- Psychic Slime Manipulation
- Adhesive Manipulation
- Amorphous Solid Manipulation
- Ectoplasm Manipulation
- Gel Manipulation
- Napalm Generation; if the slime is made of a flammable substance.
- Organic Manipulation
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Pollution Manipulation
- Primordial Ooze Manipulation; advanced version
- Slime Weaponry
- Water Manipulation
- Slime/goo can be dissolved by certain other liquids.
- Enemy/target must be in contact with the slime for it to have any effects.
- Projected streams/globs of slime may have limited range due to its stickiness.
- May be limited on the amount of slime they can generate/manipulate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.