- Goo Symbiosis
- Ooze Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting slime beings in one's body. Their amorphous nature allows them to come in a variety of forms. They can live inside the host and be utilized according to the need. Often, the host will be able to manifest slime abilities like absorption, adhesion/cohesion, shapeshifting and even a more robust physique, due to the symbiote's influence.
As a living, possibly intelligent being, the slime symbiote will most likely do what it can to ensure the welfare of its host so the relationship can continue successfully. As with other forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Life Link
- Physical Augmentation
- Regeneration Manipulation
- Slime Manipulation
- Slime Mimicry
- Symbiotic Connection
- Symbiotic Transformation
- The slime being may take over the host's body (Possession).
- The symbiote's weaknesses may be passed onto the host.
- The symbiote may require certain conditions/substances (food, water, etc.) to survive.
- Powerful slime beings may harm or even destroy the host.
- Extended bond may result in permanent merge between host and symbiote.
- Slimebiote Hosts (Ben 10)
- Wallow (Bravest Warriors); via Himmel Man-Cheese
- Slime Nega Duck (Disney Comics)
- Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim)
- The Slim Slime Man (Grossology)
- Rubber Soul (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Yellow Temperance
- Carne (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part V: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Notorious B.I.G.
- Klyntar/Symbiote Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Slime Carrier (Monster Girl Encyclopedia)
- Saiken Hosts (Naruto)