- Laziness Inducement
- Listlessness Inducement
User is able induce slothfulness or laziness, defined as spiritual or emotional apathy, being physically and emotionally inactive. It can also indicate a wasting due to lack of use, concerning a person, place, thing, skill, or intangible ideal that would require maintenance, refinement, or support to continue to exist.
If one wants to look for positive side on this power, most affected are simply too indifferent to care much about anything and thus are incredibly hard to manipulate.
- Despair Inducement
- Emotion Manipulation
- Fear Inducement
- Sleep Inducement
- Time Stopping
- Vice Inducement
- Users of Diligence Inducement can overpower/nullify this power.
- Lukas (Charmed); via Vice Inducement
- Belphegor (Demonology)
- Astaroth (Demonology)
- Sloth Demons (Dragon Age)
- Experiment 285 "Lax" (Lilo & Stitch)
- Skeltox (Power Rangers Super Megaforce)
- Leisure (Power Rangers Dino Super Charge)
- SCP-1295-1 - Meg's Diner (SCP Foundation)
- Sloth (Supernatural)
- Yametaranese (Ultraman series)
- Belowski (Yu-Gi-Oh GX)
- Darisu (Yo-kai Watch)