- Idleness/Indolence/Laziness/Lethargy Magic
The user can utilize form of magic dealing with the deadly sin of sloth in all of its forms. Aside from augmenting or inducing sloth in others, user can slow down their foes with minimal effort from themselves.
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction
- Magic always has a price.
- May require the user to have an extremely high level of sloth.
- Knights of Saint George (Chronicles of Darkness/Hunter: The Vigil); via Goetic Gospels
- Conjurers of Haruka (Pathfinder)
- Sin Magic Specialists of Sloth (Pathfinder)
- Users of Litany of Sloth (Pathfinder)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.