- Tiny Surface Activity
The user can move, act or attack on small surfaces, whether it be a ledge, small platform, or small foothold against the wall, without having to worry about falling off. If they get close to the boundary, they may not reach it, or stop or turn around, and if they do go off the surface, they can get back on through different means. Unlike Enhanced Balance, this deals with surfaces with enough room to run or move on, but are not suitable for going fast on as they are small.
- Directional Movement
- Disproportionate Momentum
- Distant Boundary/Unreachability
- Enhanced Balance/Supernatural Balance
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed
- Exertion Defiance
- High-Speed Reflexes
- Perimeter Evasion
- Position Tethering
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Superior Activity
- Unrestricted Movement
- Can still be knocked off with enough forces.
- May not prevent falling if the user falls off the surface.