- Typho Infusion
- Typhokinetic Energizing
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with smoke, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency.
- Absorb and/or generate smoke.
- Smoke Aura to manifest infusing smoke outside the target.
- Typhokinetic Constructs to shape the into various forms.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness, and/or sharpness.
- Aerokinetic Constructs
- Air Manipulation
- Ash Manipulation
- Gas Infusion
- Elemental Infusion
- Enhanced Fanmanship
- Fire Manipulation
- Smoke Attacks
- Typhokinetic Combat
- Delsin Rowe (InFamous: Second Son)
- Hank Daughtry (Infamous: Second Son)
- Crimson Witch (Scooby-Doo! and KISS: Rock and Roll Mystery)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.