- Fume Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Smoke Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Smolder Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows the user to cast magical spells and feats derived from smoke.
- Magic may have a price.
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation.
- Air-based powers may disrupt user's control.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Such magic often drains a person's stamina or mana.
- Naturally, stronger magic puts a much greater strain.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.