- Fumes/Smolder Symbiosis
- Typhokinetic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting smoke-based beings/forces in one’s body. These can include embodiments of smoke elemental forces, ethereal beings associated with or in charge of fumes or even entities comprised of smoldering vapor. The bond between entity and host can impart powerful smoke-based abilities based on the force being used, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Air Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Gas Manipulation
- Smoke Manipulation
- Smoke Mimicry
- The smoke entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Smoky force may be overwhelming or lethal to host’s body.
- Host may develop vulnerabilities based on element’s nature, e.g., smoke being overcome by air/wind.
- Air Manipulation/Smoke Absorption/Smoke Sealing could defeat user.
- Smog Users (Golden Sun)
- Ash (LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Ginko (Mushi-Shi); via Mushi-Tobacco
- Charlotte Daifuku (One Piece)
- Enenra (Onmyoji)
- Norito Goshi (Owari no Seraph)
- Mahiru Hīragi (Owari no Seraph)
- Kanna Bismarch (Shaman King); via Ashcroft
- Sharona (Shaman King); via Enra Enra
- Genie Lamp Meisters (Soul Eater)
- Ash Hosts (Warframe)