- "Nature has made snakes deadly and precise predators."
- ― S. L. Hamilton, Snakes
- "A snake, am I? Perhaps you'd like to see how ssssssssSNAKE-LIKE I CAN BE!!"
- ― Jafar (Aladdin)
Power to use the abilities of snakes. Variation of Reptilian Physiology.
- Snake Body/Mimicry/Form
- Serpent Body/Mimicry/Physiology/Form
- Serpentine Body/Mimicry/Physiology/Form
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into snakes.
- Dermal Armor/Scale Manifestation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Flexibility/Elasticity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Smell
- Enhanced Stealth
- Enhanced Strength
- Seismic Sense
- Speed Swimming
- Venom Secretion
- Boidae Physiology (boas and anacondas): Constriction, Crushing, Enhanced Strength
- Caenophidae Physiology
- Pythonidae Physiology (pythons): Constriction, Crushing, Enhanced Strength
- See Also Legendary serpents.
- Amphisbaena Physiology: Multiple Heads, Venomous Fangs
- Basilisk Physiology
- Boitatá Physiology
- Feathered Serpent Physiology: Air Manipulation, Enhanced Wisdom, Flight, Human Disguise, Knowledge Manipulation
- Giant Anaconda Physiology: Unnatural Size, Constriction, Crushing, Enhanced Strength
- Horned Serpent Physiology: Horn Protrusion, various others by cultural description.
- Jörmungandr Physiology
- Naga Physiology
- Ophiotaurus Physiology
- Ouroboros Physiology
- Sea Serpent Physiology
- Tannin Physiology
- Yato-no-kami Physiology: Horn Protrusion, Shinto Deity Physiology, Guardianship
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Morphing
- Egg Manipulation
- Gorgon Physiology
- Hydra Physiology
- Lamia Physiology
- Leviathan Physiology
- Prehensile Tongue
- Reptilian Physiology
- Seductive Magnetism
- Seraphim Physiology
- Snake Manipulation
- Snake Regeneration
Snake is associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: Body Shedding, Clairvoyance up to Nigh Omniscience, Demon Physiology, Fallen Angel Physiology or Genie Physiology, Earth Manipulation, Fertility/Creative Life Force, Guardianship, Healing, Poison-Fire Manipulation, Semi-Immortality/Immortality, Shapeshifting, Regenerative Healing Factor, Hypnosis, Treachery Embodiment.
- The mongoose are snakes natural predator.
- Like all reptiles, snakes tend to get sluggish and hibernate in cold temperatures.