- Frigokinetic Attacks
- Snow Projection
The user can release/use snow to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Snow Bolts: Project snow that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Snow Blasts: Release blasts of snow in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release snow blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Snow Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of snow.
- Snow Beam Emission: Release beams of snow.
- Snow Blast: Release snow over a specific target area.
- Snow Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of snow.
- Snow Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of snow.
- Snow Breath: Discharge snow blasts from mouth.
- Snow Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Snow Cutting: Use snow to cut opponents.
- Snow Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with snow.
- Snow Pillar Projection: Project snow pillars.
- Snow Spike Projection: Project snow spikes.
- Snow Vision: Emit snow from one's eyes.
- Snow Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of snow.
- Snow Wave Emission: Send out a wave of snow that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of snow.
- Omnidirectional Snow Waves: Send out a wave of snow in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of snow that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release snow blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release snow blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of snow.
- Zap: A tiny short release of snow to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Cold Manipulation
- Cryokinetic Combat
- Ice Attacks
- Ice Manipulation
- Ice Mimicry
- Projectile Enhancement
- Snow Mimicry
- Snow Manipulation
- Weather Attacks
- As with all low-temperature abilities, snow is affected by fire/heat based abilities.
- Users may require outside source of snow to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Ice King (Adventure Time)
- Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach)
- Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
- Ice (DC Comics)
- The Hero (Drawn to Life) via snow shooter.
- Snow Magic Users (Fairy Tail)
- Iceman (Marvel Comics)
- Storm (Marvel Comics)
- Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
- Monet (One Piece); via Yuki Yuki no Mi
- Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians)
- Hendrickson (Seven Deadly Sins); in his Gray Demon form
- Crylophosaurus (Dinosaur King)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.