- Snow Element Control
- Snow Control/Cataclysm
- Snowfall Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate snow, precipitation in the form of flakes of crystalline water ice. Because snow is composed of small ice particles, it is a granular material with an open and therefore soft structure, unless subjected to external pressure.
- Avalanche Creation
- Blizzard Creation
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through snow or leaving a tunnel.
- Frigokinetic Constructs
- Manipulate the properties of snow.
- Move/lift snow.
- Snow Attacks
- Snow Generation
- Snow Solidification
- Sound Absorption; snow can absorb sound
- Cryoportation using snow.
- Cryokinetic Combat using snow.
- Frigokinetic Invisibility
- Frigokinetic Regeneration
- Granulation into snow.
- Ice Healing using snow.
- Snow Aura
- Snow Mimicry
- Snow Transmutation
- Cold Immunity and/or Thermal Resistance are both extremely desirable.
- Cleanliness Inducement
- Ice Manipulation
- Powder Manipulation - powder snow.
- Precipitation Manipulation
- Sound Absorption
- Thermal Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be unable to create snow, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Creation of snow may depend on the amount of moisture available, dry areas could make this harder or impossible.
- Snow is affected by everything that normal snow would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the snow in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Since snow is composed of small ice particles, it doesn't affect users of Ice Immunity.