- Soap Control
The user can shape, create and manipulate soap, a salt of a fatty acid used in a variety of cleansing and lubricating. In a domestic setting the term usually refers to toilet soap, used for washing, bathing, and other types of housekeeping, while in industry, soaps are used as thickeners, components of some lubricants, and precursors to catalysts.
Soap is created by mixing fats and oils with a base, as opposed to detergent which is created by combining chemical compounds in a mixer.
Humans have used soap for cleaning for millennia. Evidence exists of the production of soap-like materials in around 2800 BC in ancient Babylon.
- Artificial Element Attacks using soaps.
- Artificial Element Constructs using soaps.
- Artificial Element Generation of soaps.
- Manipulate the properties of soaps.
- Cleanliness Manipulation via soaps
- Move/Lift soaps.
- Matter Surfing using masses of soaps.
- Acid Manipulation; as there are acids in soap.
- Ash Manipulation; as they can be made with it.
- Disinfectant Manipulation; another similar cleaning product.
- Fat Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation; as there are considerably in it.
- Oil Manipulation
- Salt Manipulation
- Water Manipulation; many times used with soap.
- May be unable to create soap, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Such powers like Decomposition can be a problem.
- Kalifa (One Piece)