- "I know people. And I know our enemies hate each other almost as much as they hate us."
- ― Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones)
The user can socially influence other characters. This has several uses in the form of manipulation, whether it be to manipulate how an opponent fights, thinks, or to get info from them that the user would want or need. This can be used in a number of ways via their looks, natural charm, or their way of speaking.
While it does not seem combat applicable, this ability can be used in many ways that can affect a fight indirectly, including buying time, obtaining information that could be important, or manipulating how a person might approach a situation.
- Companion Allegiance
- Corruption Inducement
- Enhanced Charisma
- Enhanced Socialness
- Leadership Intuition
- Social Magnetism
- May be limited to some people.
See also: The Social Expert
- Griffith/Femto (Berserk)
- Sōsuke Aizen (Bleach)
- Joker (The Dark Knight)
- Light Yagami (Death Note)
- Mr. Hercule Satan (Dragon Ball series)
- DIO Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Master Xehanort (Kingdom Hearts)
- Medaka Kurokami (Medaka Box)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto)