- Perpetual Charisma/Clout/Likeability
- Social Fortune
- Socially Positive Consequences
The user has luck that is applicable to social-only situations, meaning that good social related things happen to them. They can always be the first to choose their seat at a restaurant no matter what, nothing goes wrong for them, everyone is nice to the user no matter what, the user always gets to be the first to do something, is always chosen for a particular thing, etc. They also win the support of others all the time, and get what they want, when they want as well as do what they want socially without consequence.
- Certainty Manipulation
- Circumstance Manipulation
- Context Manipulation
- Convinced Inevitability
- Destiny Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural Charisma
- Enhanced Socialness
- Event Manipulation
- Golden Luck
- Karma Inducement
- Karma Manipulation
- Meta Luck
- Normalcy Manipulation
- Possibility Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Situational Synchronicity
- Social Attraction
- Society Manipulation
- Does not apply to games, combat or any competition based event.
- Continuously pressing the user's luck may tax this ability to the point of failure.
- Most users have literally no control over this power, so what happens is just random.
- Luck Erasure can completely remove the user's social luck.
- Gladstone Gander (Disney Comics/Disney's Donald Duck/DuckTales)
- The Most Interesting Man in the World (Dos Equis commercials)
- Eddie Gunman/The Swell (Marvel Comics)
- Swell's Stick (Marvel Comics)