- Belief System Manipulation
- Community Control
- Culture Manipulation
- Society Control
The user of this power can control different kinds of societies and their belief systems and cultures. When powerful enough, the user can affect entire countries, though they can also control smaller groups such as fan clubs, organizations, etc.
- Can affect how societies treat people within them.
- Can affect what a society sees as right or wrong.
- Can cause friendly societies to fight each other.
- Can change interactions within a society.
- Can manipulate belief systems.
- Can manipulate cultures.
- Can manipulate hierarchy.
- Mass Mind Control.
- Ancient World Manipulation
- Behavior Manipulation
- Civilization Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Modern World Manipulation
- Normalcy Manipulation
- Social Interplay Manipulation
- Society Adaptation
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Thought Manipulation
- Tradition Manipulation
- Trend Manipulation
- Wilderness Manipulation
- World Manipulation
- If the user does not have enough strength or willpower, they may tire from using this power.
- Imperium (Anima: Beyond Fantasy); via Auspice
- Beyonder (Marvel Comics)
- Landru (Star Trek)
- John Clay (Wildstorm Comics)
- Croce di Pietro (A Certain Magical Index)
- Genome Colony (Star Trek: TNG)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.