- "Black Star is all I can see in front of me, it's driving me crazy. I wanted to believe I found an Angel, but all I found was a Demon in myself."
- ― The Enigma TNG - Black Star
- Antisocial Personality Disorder Inducement
The user is able to cause targets to become sociopathic, causing a lack of moral sense of right or wrong and antisocial personality disorder. In terms of sociopathy, their traits involve being wrathful, misanthropic, apathetic, manipulative, and savage. Whereas psychopaths are normally highly intelligent, sociopaths are mainly identified as masterful liars and deceivers that tend to lack empathy for others, though both said sides of the same coin are not to be confused.
Unlike psychopaths since they tend to blend themselves into society effectively and having fake empathy even if they don't in the first place, they tend to deviate and also distance themselves away from society, and if people do come across them, they will be treated horribly and to do various nasty actions towards them like murder, torture, etc. Furthermore, they tend to feel remorse for whatever wrongdoings they commit, whereas psychopaths have zero regrets.
- Genius Physiology
- Insanity Inducement
- Madness Manipulation
- Mental Disorder Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Personal Demon Physiology
- Psychological Intuition
- Psychosis Inducement
- May not be able to control the target.
- Effects may only last for a set amount of duration.
- Users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Reaper (Assassination Classroom)
- Shogo Makishima (Psycho-Pass)